Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Love Is - February 2017 Blog Train by Leigh Penrod & Friends

Welcome to the February 2017 Blog Train by Leigh Penrod and Friends

LOVE IS


You Are Here... http://downunderscraps.blogspot.com.au/ 

I apologize for the wrong link to my part. I have now fixed it, 

thanks for understanding 

FIXED

Hi, sorry for the link to the blog train not working. Hopefully it is now fixed, I am new to blog trains, so sorry 😞

You can get my part Here

Here is the complete list...

Please remember we are all in different time zones so If you can't find a post come back the next day.

Thanks for Visiting!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your contribution; however, you seem to have linked to a different (older) kit, So Cozy, rather than to the one pictured above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for the wrong link to my part. I have now fixed it,
    thanks for understanding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесный набор!!! Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For all who sent messages about the link not working, thank you. I hope you come back now it is fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome Mary, Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very welcome Magda, Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete